Who will be training me?
There will be a main instructor (previously @ Caltech and Airbnb, click here to check his LinkedIn profile)
What are the class topics?
- General Data Science Intro. Foundation of probability with specific focus on job interview puzzles.
- SQL, Hive, and Hadoop. Querying languages and accessing data from data bases.
- R and Statistics: A/B testings, setting up hypothesis testings in the industry. Specific R packages used by data scientists (shiny for creating webpages, ggplot for visualization, plyr/data.table for data manipulation), data algorithms. Intro to Machine Learning.
- Foundation of Machine Learning, NLP and collaborative filtering. Building ML models on toy data sets.
- Interview take-home challenges
What are the minimum requirements to get admitted?
You must have, or be working towards, a quantitative degree (math, physics, engineering, etc.) and knowledge of at least one programming language (R preferred). Also, you should be able to show some past data science projects, especially to show that you are already passionate about the field.
How does it work?
We will send the material. Have unlimited skype calls to go through it, check the exercises and, when you have successfully completed the course, we will set up job interviews wherever you want (and support you during the interview process).
How much does it cost?
The program costs 7500 Euros. The 7500 euros will be paid the following way: 2000 euros at the end of the second week of the course and 5500 at the end of the course.
If, for whatever reason, you withdraw from the course during the first two weeks, you will not have to pay us anything. No tiny asterisks anywhere.
How long does it last and when does it start?
It lasts 3 months, if you work on it part-time. 6 weeks if full time. You can start any time: applications and admissions are on-going.
Do I have to go through an interview to get admitted?
Will you help getting interviews?
Definitely. By now, either via this bootcamp or the takehome challenge site, we have alumni working in pretty much any top tech company. In Europe, we are talking about companies like Booking.com, King, eBay, Credit Suisse, and many more. In the US, FB, Airbnb, Pinterest, etc. All these alumni are committed to helping back and will do an internal referral (as long as the course is successfully completed).
What happened to the previous students?
How can I apply?
Please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org